Monday, March 7, 2011

Who loves a mini album?

I absolutely love sitting down and creating something little, something that get's finished...and so the mini album is born.

This album is about my baby's year in Prep, so I created a new Bracket Album ALB22.  It has 5 pages all together with one of them having the bracket (that I have chopped up for my cover) cut out of it.  It has the most perfect sized pages...just smaller than 6 inches so you can get the most out of your papers or use the cute 6x6 paper pads.

I have also used Nadine Swirls Tiny (CH405) the new mini Clock Cogs which are just so small and delicious (CH437).  Don't forget you can get out your sewing machine and stitch straight through our chipboard...

Also used throughout the mini album is CH436 Seeing Stars and a small piece of CH428 Alyssa Flourish Large.  The chippy pieces have either been left natural or given a coating with Pinecone ink. 

The following products are from Scraptivate:
- Pink Paislee 'Old School' 6x6 papers & embellishments
- German Scrap
- Tim Holtz Stamp Set 'Just Thoughts"

Thanks for looking!
Ange

1 comment: