Monday, June 20, 2011

Overlays!

This week we will be show casing the Scrapware overlays. I had the pleasure of playing with the Twinchie Overlay D (CH227).

So I covered the overlay with some Kaisercraft printed paper, inked the edges and sealed it with Mod Podge. I used a 12 x 12 canvas and ripped the canvas of the frame, sealed it with gesso and painted it with gold paint. I then adhered my overlay with foam dots to the frame. It was then decorated with some Webster's Pages printed paper, some Prima Flowers and more Scrapware chipboard, which I covered in some Tim Holtz crackle paint. To finish it of I used a whole sheet of Webster's Pages and curved it around the back, fastening it with sticky tape, so it gives the illusion of looking straight into it.
 
 
Other Scrapware products used:
Cogs small (CH294)
Irong gate 1 small (CH450)
Keys (CH82)
Lamp post single large (CH438)
Family, siblings, love (WT05)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a lovely week!

Hugs

Hetty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment