Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sky Tower Triumph

Well I did it...and here is proof!  It was the perfect end to a perfect SENZ show and a long journey for me.  Most of you that know me will realise I am quite a bit smaller than I was 6 months ago and this was the perfect way to say goodbye to the old unhealthy me and unleash the new one...


I was trying to keep a brave face for Skye on the other side of the glass who was a wee bit petrified and I was saying "it's all good out here" haha.


I took the leap of faith, no hesitation...3...2...1....jump! What an amazing experience.  It only takes 11 seconds to drop you some 630 feet...and what should I find at the bottom, but Starbucks...oh how I have missed you!

I will be introducing the new Design Team very soon & we have lots of new products to show you too!
Ange

1 comment:

  1. Oh well done! Loved your stand, and enjoyed my dinner on the Saturday night at The Lone Star (more pissed-er than last night?!) Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete