Designers Call for Scrapware (6 month term)
Is chipboard your thing? Then Scrapware may be the design team for you.
Scrapware is an Australian manufacturer of laser cut chipboard and wooden embellishments and off the page items. We are looking to add 4 talented designers to our team for a 6 month term which may be extended to 12 months.
- Create three layouts, or equivalent, each new product release. Layouts may be substituted with cards, artist trading cards or an off the page item depending on what products are released.
- Contribute one entry to the Scrapware blog each month on a rostered basis.
- Prepare one step-by-step Project Sheet each new product release detailing how to complete one of the projects you have created.
- You may be requested to assist by producing more samples close to trade shows or other events.
- You will need to be exclusive to Scrapware as a chipboard manufacturer. You may be on other design teams but not for a competing manufacturer or distributor to Scrapware.
- The opportunity to play with a generous range of brand new Scrapware products prior to their release.
- Promoted as a Scrapware design team member on the Scrapware blog and website.
- Opportunity to design products for Scrapware.
- A reimbursement scheme for Scrapware design team members. Further details will be provided to the successful applicants.
How to Apply
o Two scrapbook layouts (either 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12) with at least one being a new and original design for the Scrapware design team application. Both layouts should use chipboard and you should include an explanation of what techniques were used on the chipboard.
o One off the page item (not a card or artist trading card). It would be beneficial if the otp item was chipboard or mdf.
o Chipboard used in the submitted items does not have to be Scrapware.
- Please also include in your application:
o Email address
o Link to your Blog or Online Gallery
o List of DTs you are currently on
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 June 2009. Please put "Design Team Call" as your email subject and ensure that the total message size is no larger than 500KB.