Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hooroo from Me...Linda B

Well here it is...my first blog post as a DT member for Scrapware, so bear with me if I ramble....


I hope you have had a chance to pop into the gallery and see what all the team (including me) have been up to. I love playing with techniques, especially anything textural because I love people to want to touch my art. I've learned along the way that there really are no rules to creating and that the most important thing is for you to love what you are doing.


Don't be afraid of mixing things up and if somebody says to you that this doesn't go with that...question why, and I mean really question it. People say to me "oh I wouldn't have thought to put rusty looking things with pretty flowers or bling..." and I say "why wouldn't you?"


My motto is "Don't be afraid to try something new every day", because I'd rather be good at lots of things than great at just one.


....and before I run off to get my hands dirty..I saw Chicago the musical last night and it ROCKED!!!




TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)


Linda B



No comments:

Post a Comment