Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something about ME...

This week we are sharing projects based on US!!! Often we forget to scrap layouts about ourselves, our likes, our loves, our quirks etc, We need to remember that we are important family members too and that our stories are intricate parts of our families lives.

Today I am sharing my first ever layout as a mother of FIVE children! As I scrapped this page last night I got a bit excited to see my five babies staring back at me from the page - With our new little love - our gorgeous son Quinton just a few week old, we haven't quite got that photo yet of all five together, but I am sure there will be thousands of pics of them soon enough ; )


For this page I wanted to emphasis the number of kids - so I repeated to title three times, firstly painting my chipboard with white gesso and once dry, spritzing the letters with glimmermist. And finally outlining each letter with a black journaling pen.

I repeated the same steps with the rest of the page elements to unify the embellishments together.Scrapware products used:
AZ08Antique Lowercase Alphas
AZ07Antique Uppercase
AZ03Impact Lowercase Alphas
CH324Antique Mini Frames
CH339Do-Hicky 5
HS04Elegant Hearts

Other Products used:
Echo Park "For the record" pattern paper pack
American Craft ribbon flowers
Prima paper flowers and pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment